Event begins on
Sunday May 5, Believe Music Hall & Enduring Hearts presents Party for a Purpose - Cinco de Mayo Festival benefiting Enduring Hearts!
- Lounge outside in the sun or step inside for a cooler atmosphere
- Live bands & multiple DJ's all day long
- All inclusive margarita, tequila, and food table options available
- 50/50 raffle - half of jackpot benefits Enduring Hearts while the other half goes to our grand prize winner
- Guac-off! Guacamole making contest with a super special prize for the winner
- Get your swinging arm ready for a chance to bust a pinata filled with candy, prizes, & more!
21+ to enter
Believe Music Hall: 181 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd SW, Atlanta GA 30312
About Enduring Hearts:
Enduring Hearts is a 501 c-3 nonprofit organization that is a curator and accelerator of research that will save the lives of kids living with a transplanted heart and end-stage heart failure. We work with our team of leading doctors and scientists in the field of transplantation, pediatric cardiology and immunology to drive leading-edge research that will make a transplant last a lifetime. Our leadership and Board of Directors follow the research process closely, utilizing our business acumen to ensure that the funding is used efficiently and that our investments make an impact.
Believe stands tall at the Northwest corner of Ralph David Abernathy and Central Avenue in the heart of Atlanta.
Please park in one of our adjacent lots either RED or YELLOW off of Central Avenue. Parking is $5 in the Red Lot and Yellow Lot. Valet Service is also available for only $5.
All ticket holders: Use the side entrance located by the Patio in our parking lot