Event begins on
It's time to get shucked up with live music, cold beer and tons of steamed, fried, and raw oysters. And don't forget our signature fried shrimp! Doors open at 1pm at Park Tavern! Event is 21 and up. No children or pets please (and thanks!)
- This is the only Oysterfest where you can get steamed, fried, and raw oysters.
- All of our oysters are flown in fresh for Oysterfest
- Not an oyster fan? We've got delicious fried shrimp and fried chicken!
- Full bar featuring delicious cold beer and signature cocktails.
- We have tons of TVs to show the days best sporting events including NCAA basketball.
- We've got the best green space in all of Atlanta in Piedmont Park to eat, drink, and take in the Atlanta Skyline.
- Tons of indoor and outdoor space. If it's cold, the heat will be on. If it's warm, it will all be open air.
We have got a fantastic line-up of home grown and regional live music:
How & Why - 2pm
Georgia Mountain String Band - 4pm
Georgia Soul Council - 6pm
Velvet Runway - 8pm
Zack Falls will be spinning all day!