Event begins on
Hail the stars and stripes this Independence Day at Ponce City Market’s annual Rooftop Backyard BBQ event on Wedneday, July 4! From 5:00 to 11 p.m., Skyline Park, Nine Mile Station and Rooftop Terrace invite you to break out your red, white and blue for an evening of barbecue, libations, live music, entertainment and the city’s best panoramic fireworks views to celebrate America’s birthday. This year Old Fourth Ward in partnership with Ponce City Market are hosting "Fireworks in Fourth Ward" and the rooftop will truly have the best view in the city!
Our partners for this year's event: Beam Suntory and Vineyard Brands
Rooftop Terrace BBQ and VIP admission tickets are available for purchase in advance here. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
General admission to the Roof will only be available day-of beginning at 8:00pm at the door for $30 for adults and $15 for children and will include kid's activities, Live DJ, and open access to the Slide and Heege Tower. This is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be given.
Rooftop Terrace BBQ
For $65 per person, guests can enjoy an exclusive barbecue dinner at Rooftop Terrace, the roof’s private, tented event space located on the East side of the rooftop, adjacent to Skyline Park. Additional tickets are also available for $25 (ages 3-12) and $35 (ages 13-20). Terrace ticket access will include:
- Live band at Rooftop Terrace
- Barbecue buffet dinner featuring pulled pork. BBQ chicken, sliced beef brisket, sides and dessert
- One drink ticket
- Elevator access to Roof
- General admission access at Skyline Park
For a more extravagant affair this Fourth of July, guests are invited to Nine Mile Station, the roof’s modern beer garden on the west side of the rooftop, adjacent to Skyline Park. For $85 per person, tickets include:
- Expedited check-in and roof access
- Elevated barbecue dinner at Nine Mile Station featuring whole roasted suckling pig, smoked leg of lamb, pulled pork, BBQ chicken, sliced beef brisket and sides
- Dessert display featuring fruit, cookies, brownies, lemon bars and chocolate covered strawberries
- Exclusive seating and viewing of fireworks display and the best panoramic sunset views of the skyline
- Two drink tickets (choice of beer, wine or cocktail)
- Access to Skyline Park and Rooftop Terrace BBQ
Additional tickets are also available for $25 (ages 3-12) and $35 (ages 13-20).
This is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be given.